Reliable Builders in Highbury
When you need high quality refurbishment and renovation for residential or commercial properties, you've come to the right place. Suitable for home owners, landlords, and business owners too, why not get work from the local builders Highbury relies on?
Whether you're redecorating at work or you've got a large home improvement project on your hands, we provide a no-obligation consultation on-site to make sure you get just what you were looking for.
Book Us as Your Highbury Builders And You Get:
- 24-hour a day phone support, so give the tradesmen a call any time you've got a query, or want to start laying plans for your home improvement!
- A no-obligation consultation at the property or premises where you need the work. You'll discuss the budget for your revamping in person
- A strict financial limit to set - we don't stray outside of you budget, so you always feel in control
- A full quality guarantee, and the additional peace of mind that comes from knowing all renovation and repair services are performed under full insurance cover
Need Building Services in Highbury? Here's What We Offer:
- Painting and Decorating: superior results come from training and equipment, which is why we provide Highbury experts with the latest painting tools and techniques.
- Kitchen Fitting Services: planning to upgrade your kitchen? We provide the complete package, from initial planning to final installation.
- Bathroom Fitting Services: get the skills necessary for plumbing, electrical work, tiling, decorating and more - everything you need for all scales of renovation.
- Plastering and Wall Boarding: in need of some expert plastering or re-plastering for your walls or ceilings? That's exactly what this service is for.
- Tiling Services: for all tiling, grouting and even tile sealant work, this option is the choice for you. There's almost no surface Highbury team can't fit tiles to!
- Wallpapering Services: suitable for internal and external corners, for areas around radiators, light switches and sockets, staircase walls, and more...
What if you don't need such builders services? We know the solution - take advantage of the variety of handyman services we provide. The professionals can hand pictures, fit blind poles, change light switches and more.
Is There Anything You Need to Know About Our Services?
Before your service starts we'll send you a clear, itemised breakdown of the material and labour costs involved in the work that you've discussed with us. This means you'll always be in control of your spend - we always stay within budget - and that all material and labour costs are transparent upfront.
If you've already purchased the materials you want the refurbishment specialists to use we'll be able to provide a precise estimate, while if we're buying them en-route we'll be able to give a clear estimate based on the experience of the suppliers in question.
The Simple Way to Make Your Booking
Because we give you 24-hour phone and online support, you can get in touch with us to set up your no-obligation home consultation at any time of the day or night.
You have plenty of options to get in touch with us and learn more about the service you need. We're ready to get started on your home improvement project right away!
Information You Need Prior to Renovations in Highbury
Highbury is a district in London, which belongs to the London borough of Islington. The postcode district of the area is N5. Highbury is situated 4.4 miles north of Charing Cross. Its area is approximately 500 acres (2.0 km2). Highbury is the district where once stood the Highbury Stadium. The London's football club Arsenal played their home matches on this ground until 2006 when the club relocated to a bigger stadium. Highbury is primarly a residential district and it is located in the London Borough of Islington in the North part of the city. One of the landmarks of the district is the Highbury Clock in Highbury Fields.